Collection of your Personal InformationIn order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, MA Trading Inc may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Political Affiliation
- Household Income
Use of your Personal InformationMA Trading Inc collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. MA Trading Inc may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from MA Trading Inc and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third PartiesMA Trading Inc does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. MA Trading Inc may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. MA Trading Inc may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MA Trading Inc, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. MA Trading Inc may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MA Trading Inc or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MA Trading Inc; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MA Trading Inc, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third PartiesIn connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Tracking User BehaviorMA Trading Inc may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within MA Trading Inc, in order to determine what MA Trading Inc services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within MA Trading Inc to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected InformationInformation about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MA Trading Inc. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MA Trading Inc website.
LinksThis website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal InformationMA Trading Inc secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. MA Trading Inc uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
Right to DeletionSubject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under ThirteenMA Trading Inc does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party CommunicationsWe respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of MA Trading Inc by contacting us here:
- Web page: www.matthebasics.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 310-376-5358
E-mail CommunicationsFrom time to time, MA Trading Inc may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from MA Trading Inc or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from MA Trading Inc, you may opt out of such communications by Unsubscribe Button.
External Data Storage SitesWe may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Contact InformationMA Trading Inc welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MA Trading Inc has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MA Trading Inc at:
MA Trading Inc
17727 South Susana Rd
Rancho Dominguez, California 90221
Telephone number: 310-376-5358
Effective as of November 23, 2020